UltrAspire Spry Race Vest Review
The UltrAspire Spry is a lightweight race vest designed for runners who prefer to carry bottles. The race vest is small, lightweight and can accommodate a small bottle in the front pouch. It is ideally suited for long training runs or Ultra’s where a minimalist approach is desired.
The race vest sits comfortably over the body and the weight is barely noticeable. The vest is made from a mesh type material, which allows the body to breathe although coverage of this vest over the body is pretty minimal.
The top right hand side (as worn) of the harness features a small “Magnon Electrolyte Pocket” which snaps open and shut quickly through the use of a magnet and is designed to hold small items (hence the name).
* Patent pending Magnon Electrolyte Pocket™ with easy worry-free magnet closure.
* Light weight zippers pulls easily grabbed even with gloves, cold or numb fingers.
* Left mesh pocket over zippered inner pocket for securely stowing night time accessories, energy foods and other necessary gear.
* Roomy stash back pouch for easy access to Jacket, raingear and extra foods.
* Sliding lite weight sternum strap and adjustable side webbing attachments for comfortable fit.
* Weight: 171 grams
Leave a Reply